Thursday, 23 February 2012

WoJ and WOC!



Hi, guys! It's been a lovely day, sunny and mild - Spring is definitely on the way!

A few days ago I made a card for the current Whiff of Joy challenge and made a mistake with the sketch, so I had another go!

The sweet image is 'Willow with Toddler' from Whiff of Joy. The papers are a mish-mash from stash. I used Speccies to colour Willow and I'll list what I used at the end. The lace and ribbon are also from stash, and so are the gems.




Here's the sentiment, the ticket stamp and word are both from Lili of the Valley. I used a Martha Stewart punch to decorate the end of the tag.

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I sprayed them with glimmer mist, and the camera has picked up the colour and made it much yellower than in real life, chiz.

I'm entering 2 Challenges:

Whiff of Joy Challenge which provided the great sketch

and Wild Orchid Challenge which is White + 1 other colour - I went for blue.

Ok, time to clear the kitchen - my daughter made iced biscuits this afternoon and everything is covered with icing sugar!

Thanks for looking and have a good evening.

love Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: GB4, 9; CT1, 2, 3, 4; TB2, 3, 5, 6; FS2, 3; TN2

16 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Mags... These WoJ stamps are so serene and beautiful and you've made a lovely card with it..
Hugs
Christine x

June said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors and image!
Thank you for joining us at the WOJ challenge!
Hugs, June

Manuela said...

Beautiful card! Such a nice pastel color combo! ❤

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

coops said...

so gorgeous mags.i love your soft colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OH if springs coming there, that means Autumn for here soon! Can't wait, its been so humid our Summer here!

Love this blue card gorgeous image and lace and flowers!

Laura said...

Hi Mags, lovely card, lovely colours! Laura xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and colours...
Mandy x

Jules said...

Hi Mags

A gorgeous card and tag.

Such a sweet image and beautiful flowers and lace too.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Mags, perfect colour choice:) Hope there wasn't too much mess to clean up. You want to see the mess I make when I bake lol.

Kim x said...

Lovely card Mags, thanks for stopping by my blog.
hugs Kimx

Laura said...

Hi Mags, I have a little blog award for you on my blog if you want to take a look. I would love it if you accepted it :)
Laura xx

Bernie said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors and precious image!
Blessings Bernie

Daniele said...

such a delightful card, forgot how lovely this stmap is
hugs

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous card! I found you through Laura as we share the Liebster award! Happy to be a new follower!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags this is one very beautiful creation, I so love that image and also the papers and colours I love that flower display, super, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your stunning card!

Regards Malin