Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Dream Valley DT Challenge #112 Stripes and/or Checks

I apologise for the delay in posting the new Dream Valley Challenge I have had computer problems, but hopefully it's all fixed now!

We would like to see Stripes or Checks on your creations this time - or even both! Our sponsor is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps


I used Summer Holiday isn't it fun?


The striped paper is from stash, and the check is by LotV. The sentiment tags are also LotV and I added stickers from Paperchase to look like brads. The twine is from The Ribbon Girl and the buttons from my Button Tin.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and design of this,just gorgeous.xxx

Faith A said...

LOVE Dr Digi images and you have shown him off perfectly with fab papers and embellies
Hope you are well
x

mags said...

Lovely card Mags. Super image and love the design and detail. A great male card. Glad your computer problems are sorted.
Mags
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Mags. Love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lynne in NI said...

Hee what a fun image, funny how camper vans are cool again! (I'd love to have one myself!)