Dream Valley DT Challenge #112 Stripes and/or Checks

I apologise for the delay in posting the new Dream Valley Challenge I have had computer problems, but hopefully it's all fixed now!

We would like to see Stripes or Checks on your creations this time - or even both! Our sponsor is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps


I used Summer Holiday isn't it fun?


The striped paper is from stash, and the check is by LotV. The sentiment tags are also LotV and I added stickers from Paperchase to look like brads. The twine is from The Ribbon Girl and the buttons from my Button Tin.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
Love the image and design of this,just gorgeous.xxx
LOVE Dr Digi images and you have shown him off perfectly with fab papers and embellies
Hope you are well
x
mags said…
Lovely card Mags. Super image and love the design and detail. A great male card. Glad your computer problems are sorted.
Mags
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags. Love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Hee what a fun image, funny how camper vans are cool again! (I'd love to have one myself!)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.