CRAFT Challenge #389 Winter

Good morning! I hope you're all doing well and looking forward to a good weekend. It's Thursday, which means there's a new Challenge at CRAFT and this time our theme is Winter.

Our excellent sponsors this week are:

Sweet'n'Sassy


Star Stampz


Di's Digistamps


I was fortunate to be able to choose a darling image from Star Stampz, this is Me and my Snowman - I love the manga look! Though I've been earwormed by the song 'Me and my Shadow, strollin' down the avenue...' recently!


This is a birthday card for a special lady who loves pink! I coloured the image with Copics and added Stickles to the white trim on her coat. The background paper is from an old Papermania pad called 'Pink Christmas'. The starry mat is by Spellbinders and is cut in pearlised card. The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, the ribbon is from stash, and the sentiment is an old one from Clearly Besotted.

My teamies have made some lovely Winter creations, do go and be inspired by them!

Thanks for looking, and have a good day!

love Mags B x

Comments

Sheryl said…
Beautiful Mags. The image is so sweet and she is so beautifully coloured. The paper compliments her perfectly.
coldwaters2 said…
Absolutely gorgeous card Mags love the sweet image also those amazing, beautiful flowers a wonderful make
hugs
lorraine x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cute and pretty creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Pat said…
What a gorgeous card Mags I love the sweet image, great bp and fabulous design.

Pat xx
Brenda said…
Beautiful!!! I wish I could use flowers the way you do. Love this card!
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute image and beautiful flowers
Carol x
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card, I'm sure she loved it! You always make your flower arrangements look so effortless, ~I'm rubbish at it!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.