My Time to Craft DT Challenge #337 Something new.

Happy New Year!

Our Challenge at My Time to Craft is Something New. That can be a new event (baby, job, home etc) or new craft stash that Santa has brought you! I have made a New Baby card and also used a new stamp set.


The stamp set is by W Plus 9 and is called Party Animal I coloured the cute giraffe with Copics. The balloon was coloured with Distress Inks and blended with a blending tool, then once it had dried I stamped the sentiment with Clearly Besotted's New Baby set in pink pigment ink and clear-embossed it. I fussy cut the images and used foam pads to give dimension. The balloon string is drawn with a black marker. Finally, I added sequins from stash.

I hope you all had a happy and peaceful Christmas and are looking forward to 2017.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags. HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIE.
Hugs
Cathy
XXXX
Aw! SOOOOO VERY cute, love your card.
Happy New Year Mags.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie! Happy New Year Mags, wishing you health and happiness for 2017 x
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A great new baby card. Love the balloon with the sentiment.

So pleased to read that your Daughter was home for Christmas and you were able to enjoy those special cuddles from your Grandson. Happy times!!

Wishing you a really happy .. .. and very very healthy new year.

Love Jules xx
This is gorgeous hun, love the CAS feel & those sequins are perfect!
Happy New Year to you & yours hun
Hugs Shell xx
Donna said…
Super sweet little card Mags, this little giraffe is adorable and I love your CAS design! Happy New Year to you and your family! Donna ♥ x
coldwaters2 said…
Happy New Year Mags I adore your baby girl card that little giraffe is so cute fabulous make
hugs
lorraine x
scrappymo! said…
Awwwww....this is so sweet!
Lovely card.

Meena
hugs xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.