CRAFT Challenge #417 Father's Day/Male

Good morning! I hope you are all keeping well. Our new CRAFT Challenge is to make something for Father's Day or for the blokes in our lives!

I used The Dragon and the Knight for my Father's Day card, it's such a cute image! I used a Woodware corner punch to decorate the corners. The background paper is from an old magazine freebie.

The DAD die-cuts are made with an old Die-namics alphabet die. The silver card I wanted to use was too bright, so I covered a scrap of card with several layers of silver embossing powder and used that instead.

Our sponsor this week is:

Doctor Digi's House of Stamps

and our Sponsor for Star of the Month is:

Star Stampz

Now I'm off to do a huge tidy up, as both the grandchildren are coming to visit and I must move stuff out of the reach of little hands! Wish me luck, I'm going in!

Thanks for looking, and have a fun weekend!

love Mags B x




Comments

coops said…
So gorgeous Mags.I love the fab image and your design is brilliant ;D
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
lovely cards
warm hello from california
bibiana
What a wonderful image for Father's Day, such a Great card.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.