My Time to Craft #382 Halloween or Cats.

Hi, guys! I hope you're all having a good week! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft which is Halloween Or Cats. Halloween because it's mid-October and Cats because not everyone wants to make Halloween cards.

As a rule I don't make Halloween cards, mainly because I have so few friends who'd like one, but this time I fell for an image from the Love from Lizi October crd kit.


Too cute!

Everything came from the kit, it's so much easier when everything is designed to co-ordinate! Otherwise I spend ages fossicking around for suitable papers!

Prowl over to our Challenge blog site and be inspired by my teamies' creations!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
I don't make Halloween cards either -don't know anyone who sends them but love your cute card
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Very cute Mags but I must admit I am one of those that doesn't make Halloween cards unless forced to.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
Well oh my goodness that is a word I haven't seen before. Must write that down and remember for when I'm fossicking around too!! Great card. Like you I don't do Halloween cards as a general but I do have an image to make one for my Grandson which just so happens to be a black cat as well. Hugs Mrs A.
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a fab Halloween card Mags! I don't really make them either, maybe one for my nephew and niece and that's about it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.