Dream Valley Challenges #218 Love

Hello, my dearios! It's time for anotherChallenge at Dream Valley where our theme is Love.

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter who kindly sent one of their adorable images for us to use. Unfortunately my printer broke down, so I couldn't use the image, but luckily I already had the gorgeous Victorian Beauty printed out. (This is the original image, the current one is slightly different but still gorgeous.)


She is a delight to colour, and I love the flirty glance she's giving as she checks her hair! I fussy cut her and raised her on foam pads, and cut a pink frame with a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die (sadly no longer available.)

I used papers from Nitwits' Perfect Pair collection, so pretty! The place where the two papers join is edged with a Love from Lizi Matt Gold peel-off.

The Valentine sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted sentiment set, which sadly is out of print, and embossed it with Ranger's Rose Quartz Embossing Powder.

Finally I used Tonic Nuvo Drops in Enchanting Pink.

This lady is definitely ready for Valentine's Day! On the day itself I will be doing the Church flowers, using pinks and red roses! Vibrant colours to cheer up the gloomiest February day!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you all have a good week.

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
She is still beautiful which ever version you use Marlene. You have done her proud.

Just to let you know I have two blogs now. My second opened up yesterday & I have two postings on it. https://kraftykoolkatbiblejournal.blogspot.com/ This is the blog address.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A Beautiful and very cute card, with a fab image, beautiful papers and frame, Love it.
Faith x
PS thanks for your lovely visit :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.