My Time to Craft Christmas #4 Christmas Flowers

 Good morning! It's a beautiful but chilly day here in S-E Herts, the sky is a glorious blue and the sun is shining! SPRING IS ON ITS WAY!

While we're waiting, what is more natural than thinking about Christmas?! It's time for our 4th Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and our theme is Christmas Flowers.

I used the gorgeous Christmas Florals stamp and die set by Concord & 9th. I used the outline die to cut out the coloured image, then cut out the letters in gold linen-effect card, using the co-ordinating word die, and glued them over the image. 

The background is also linen-effect, it is from an old First Edition Christmas pad. 

My teamies have produced some very pretty examples to inspire you, do go and see! Remember - in 10 months' time it will be Boxing Day, so stay ahead of the curve and start Christmassing now!! 

Thanks for looking, and stay safe. 

love Mags B x

Comments

What a lovely Christmas card Mags, love the check background and the large letters.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.