My Time to Craft #500 Numbers.

 Hi there! Welcome to the 500th Challenge at My Time to Craft! Our theme is Numbers - we'd like to see numbers on your background, focal point, sentiment, ephemera, whatever strikes your fancy.

My first card uses an old Tim Holtz 'Bingo card' embossing folder and the Faux Letterpress technique.  Since 'Bingo!' is also an expression meaning 'You got it right!' I made a Congratulations card.


For my second card I used individual number stamps and dye inks to make a colourful background.  It needed a bit more pizazz, so I added blue mirror card behind the sentiment.


Check out the Challenge blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
These cards are great. I love the texture of the first one and the contrast you've created with the sentiment and the orange tone of the background. And that colourful background of the second one is fantastic. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.