Hi, guys, I'm back!

 I took a break at the end of February, thinking it would only be for a month - and now it's the beginning of June.  I apologise for being missing in action.  I have had a lot of dental work done to straighten my wonky teeth, and my mojo decided to take a holiday; but now she's returned, suntanned and glamorous, and I'm getting back into crafting.

Here is a card I was commissioned to make for a dear friend's 70th birthday: the Commission was 'blue and not too fussy.'  


The white die-cuts are from Christina Griffiths' Fancy Frames Collection and the sentiment is cut in silver card with a vellum shadow.  My friend loved it, and her partner, who commissioned it, sent a donation to a cancer charity.  Having had cancer myself, I appreciate that!

I hope you are all keeping well!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love, Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Nice to see another blogger back, too many go missing and don't come back again sadly.
Your card is gorgeous, love the frame its so pretty.xx
Lynne in NI said…
Great to see you back Mags and what a beautiful card! My mojo has gone missing too, and I don't have the excuse of a lovely new smile!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.