3 Kings card for my Church

 Hi, guys! My Church has recently introduced a system whereby, instead of sending individual cards to each other, we all sign one BIG card to wish us Compliments of the Season!

This year I was asked to make the card - it is A4 and I used some old backing card and images from Hunkydory Crafts.


I layered the patterned card background onto gold mirri card and the images are popped up on foam tape.  (Sorry about the glare from the gold background!)

In the right bottom corner is a sentiment die-cut from the same set, wishing Festive greetings.

The card base is a piece of thin A3 card folded in half to make an A4 base, I added a white card layer on the inside to balance the cardstock glued to the front, otherwise it had a tendency to fall over! It took quite a while to measure where the images should go so that they were even! I'm glad to say that everyone seems to like it - Hunkydory items are always so gorgeous, it's easy to make fabulous cards from their kits!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.