Gothy Girl

This is my second post for today!!



For my birthday present to me I indulged in some fabulous stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps and here's a card I made with one of them. Her name's Lilith. Isn't she wonderful?

I was experimenting with monochrome, and since she has that skull hairclip, I chose Goth colours: grey and black and white. I punched a Woodware snowflake pattern to go behind the flowers in the corner, but they don't show very well. And the roses she's holding should be much brighter! It's not my usual style, but my daughter likes it!

Thanks for looking!

luv, Mags x

Recipe: Promarkers: Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 4, Almond, Vanilla, Azure, Cocktail Pink, Mint Green, Magenta.
Papers: Charcoal Pad - DCWV I think (cover is lost).
Leaf punch (unknown manufacturer) Inverted corner punch (Woodware)
White glitter paper, spotty ribbon, black gloss card, flowers from stash

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

Loving this creation.

Your image is gorgeous and so well coloured.

Love Jules xx
Macpurp said…
what a fab stamp! and you have used it to make such a great card

love teen x
coops said…
fantastic card mags, the image is brilliant and i love the mono colours and layout.fabulous.
xx coops xx
Jill said…
wow Mags a stunning goth card love the image hugs Jill xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.