Chocolate helps with the back pain...really!



My Old Man asked me to make a card for a colleague who's going on maternity leave. So I went straight to Bugaboo Stamps digi pregnancy set. This pregnant lady is called JJ - isn't she great? I love her glasses! The sentiment is from the same set!

I wish my photography skills were better, this card has come out very faded!

BP is from Bearly Mine Designs. Flowers are from stash (the Floradoodles ones by Petaloo already have gems on - very nice!), the butterflies are Martha Stewart's Monarch punch, leaves are a Woodware punch

I coloured JJ with Promarkers (I've lost the details of which ones!!), distressed with Spun Sugar, and stickled. There's more stickling on the sentiment frame, which is a scrap of card from my scraps box.

Does anyone else have a scraps box? I'm sure you do! Mine is a wooden box that originally contained 2 bottles of wine, which was a pressie to my hubby. He was about to chuck it out when I rescued it!

I'm glad to say the recipient loved the card! Isn't it satisfying when that happens?!

I hope you're all refreshed and rarin' to go at the start of a new week.

Thanks for looking

luv, Mags x

Comments

melsanford said…
This card is fab :-) Really made me smile! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
coops said…
fantastic card mags.the image is great and i love the sentiment :)

xx coops xx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

I think chocolate helps with most things actually!! LOL!!

Loving your card - so appropriate and gorgeous papers.

Love Jules xx
Christine L said…
Fabulous card - and brilliant colouring! x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.