Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge 34



I love this sweet bear, talking to a little bird in a field full of summer flowers! The stamp is Stampavie and I found it at Quixotic Paperie I only wish the colours had come out a bit brighter in my photo!

The challenge for this week's Just Cute Bears is a photo of a peacock:



Isn't that gorgeous!

I picked out the blues, greens, dark pink and brown colours, and the texture of the tendrilly bits on the tail feathers.

Papers are: Lilac mottled card from stash; Basic Grey Porcelain; DCWV (I think - it was loose in my paper drawer); and a scrap from a magazine. Sentiment is Penny Black.

Apart from stickles on the image I left off any embellies: I wanted the papers to be clear, and also the A6 card is a bit small for anything elaborate! It's also for Early Birds, the Toddler Group where I work, and I don't want a little sweetie to eat something she shouldn't!

Thanks for looking!

luv, Mags x

Recipe: Promarkers: Vanilla, Honeycomb; Duck Egg, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink, Lush Green, Leaf Green

Milled Lavender distress ink around the image

5 comments:

Melly said...

Aww Mags, this is fab!

You can make out the lovely bright colours fine! They just pop right out!
Hugs Melly xxx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...such a cute image and a great take on our challenge this week...thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

coops said...

gorgeous card mags.the image is really beautiful and fab colours and papers.
good luck in the challenge :)

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Awww! sooo cute! love the image. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

jenny said...

Stunning card, great layout and I love your colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x