Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Sledging Hedgies



The light was terrible today, and this piccie is rather faded!

This is for the ABC Christmas Challenge which this time is 'T is for Tree.'

I've used 2 tree papers but the one on the right is covered by the image - oops! These Penny Black hedgies are having such fun! I cut the purple mat with my Woodware Fingerguard trimmer, which comes with various slot-in cutters: this one is Twist. It's meant to show the speed that the sledge is travelling at!

Papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and Christmas Blues - so pretty, and a change from red and green (though I love red and green, too!)

The snowflakes are a Marianne die, the gems were a pressie from my daughter, and I've glamour-dusted the snowflakes and the snow and fur on the image.

I added the little tree stickers on the sentiment because I thought the card wasn't 'tree-y' enough, but I rather like them!

I am so enjoying having my craft room back!

Thanks for looking and have a good evening!

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Amethyst, Orchid; Satin, Vanilla, Caramel, Cocoa; Cool grey 1, Cool Grey 2; Pastel Beige

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Mags, Gorgeous card! I love this cute image and fab papers.

Lisa x

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Samantha said...

Lovely card! I love the papers you have chosen, and the cute PB image too! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

melsanford said...

Lovely card - what a gorgeous image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Christine Levison said...

Lovely card! There's an award for you over on my blog.
Christine x

coops said...

great card mags.love the little hedgies and your backing papers and colours are gorgeous :)

xx coops xx