It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



No, S-E Herts hasn't yet had any snow but I have made another batch of Christmas cards! This one is a Hero Arts stamp, isn't it lovely? I stamped it on the card (ulp!) and used Promarkers (Leaf Green, Emerald, Gold, Orchid, Pearl Blue, Lipstick Red, Tan, Cocoa). The stars are glittered and the red baubles covered with Liquid Pearls. The insideds have octagons of Christmas paper to cover the bleeding through of the Promarkers, but all the piccies I took were horrible so I deleted them!

Gotta go, I'm potroasting two partridges in half a bottle of wine and I need to peel some spuds.

Thanks for looking and stay warm!

luv, Mags x

Comments

Christine L said…
Fab again! Sorry, I looked at your last one first so am commenting wrong way around! Does that make sense????? Prob not - but that's just me! hehe
Gawddddd even I'm confused now!
Christine x
melsanford said…
Wow - this is lovely! Fab image - love the way you've coloured it. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
coops said…
stunning card mags.the tree is gorgeous and i love the cas layout :D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.