Penny Black Saturday Challenge



It's another Chrimbo card! This is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge (I've worked out why my links went wrong - I was linking to the page, not the blog. What a prat!)

I love this cute cat crowned with holly! So pretty! I glittered the holly leaves and put dots of liquid pearls on the berries. I used a Woodware punch on the corners of the image and mat to give some interest. The holly papers are a Lili of the Valley download. The greens are brighter irl. The horizontal strip is a scrap from stash, edged with a holly border punch, also Woodware. (Can you see a holly theme here?!)

The snowflakes are Marianne, cut from silver holographic card from stash. The big one is raised on foam pads, and so is the image. The corner is a sticker (Craft Creations), and so is the ribbon (Papermania)

My, it's cold! I'm off to clean the kitchen floor: at least the hot water will keep my hands warm!

Thanks for looking. Hope you're all having a good Thursday - not long till the weekend!

luv, Mags x

Recipe: all listed above except for Promarkers: Shale, Cocoa, Caramel, Vanilla, Ivory, Emerald, Lipstick Red.

Comments

melsanford said…
Gorgeous card - love the cute image and those papers are yummy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Joey said…
Hiya Mags

this is gorgeous, those papers are too pretty! thanks for joining us at pbsc, hope the floor doesnt take too long to do

Joey.xxx
coops said…
gorgeous card mags.the image is so cute and i love your colours and papers and fab layout :D

xx coops xx
Pauline C said…
Very sweet and pretty card Mags - lvoe the cute kitty and papers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and love how you have used my sketch :-)
Pauline x
stephanne said…
This is really cute, I love that sweet kitty image and your papers and LO are lovely!!
hugs, stephanne

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.