Excitement at the Manor!



Dear Melly has started a new Challenge Blog called Dream Valley Challenges.

And I'm on the DT! It's my first ever DT, and I haven't stopped grinning since I got the e-mail yesterday!


Here are the Challenge Blog details:

Welcome to Dream Valley Challenges!

We hope you will join us for our fortnightly challenges. Every other Sunday a fab new challenge will be set with a wee prize for the winner! The Design team range from experienced crafters to newbies but all with great talents!

The challenge is for crafters of all styles and ages! We want to see everyones crafty style! So go on, join in!!

hugs

Dream Valley Challenges


The first challenge is this Sunday, and as it's the first it lasts a week. Do pop over and have a look. I am in awe of the talents of my fellow teamies!

luv, Mags x

Comments

melsanford said…
How exciting! Soooo looking forward to working with you. It's going to be fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Jules said…
Brilliant news Mags .. .. many congratulations.

A well deserved DT post and no doubt the first of many.

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Love Jules xx
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the Dream Valley DT. You have a great blog and I'm looking forward to working with you too. xx
coops said…
congratulations mags.i am really thrilled for you.have fun :D

xx coops xx
big congrats, will have a look at this. janex

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.