'Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!'



This week's Lili of the Valley Challenge is Bring On The Music. You have to make a card featuring music, or a song, or musical notes etc!

My sister's birthday is in July, so I immediately thought of the song 'Sisters, Sisters' by Irving Berlin from the film 'White Christmas.' This cute little stamp, 'Coffee Time', is just right! I used papers from the 'Bloom and Grow' pad by My Mind's Eye, which are lovely and bright.

The sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Ribbon and flowers are from stash, and I stickled the edges of the papers, and you can just see where I used a MS doily lace punch, too. There's also a Marianne swirl at the bottom left, but it isn't showing very well!

I decorated the inside to match:



The sentiment is LotV, the doily is a Nestie. I'm rather pleased with this card - but not with the pictures! They're rather faded, and definitely wonky - I snapped them outside in between breezes, so it was all a bit hurried!

I hope you're all having a lovely evening on this longest day of the year! Thanks for looking!

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Tan, Caramel, Cocoa; Honeycombe, Burnt Orange, Orange; Leaf Green, Forest Green, Lush Green; Cool Grey 1 - 4

Comments

debby4000 said…
Gorgeous, wonderful card Mags.
luv
Debby
coops said…
fantastic cards mags.really love your zingy colours and papers and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx
melsanford said…
Beautiful card! Love the image and scrummy colours. The inside is beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
mocca22 said…
Fantastic card. I love it
Good luck and see you next week in the SS & S
Donna Mosley said…
Beautiful card Mags, love the gorgeous image and very pretty papers and details. Thanks for joining us st SS&S.

Donna x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.