It is a truth universally acknowledged...



... that a girl going to a Zombie Party must be in want of a Jane Austen dress.

Sorry I'm late, I've just spent over an hour photographing the bratette, because she didn't like most of the pictures!

The pattern is Simplicity - next time I'll buy size 14+! The fabric (which was lovely to sew) is sheeting: Saino's has brown kingsized sheets on offer for £6.50 and two were more than enough!

I did enjoy getting out my sewing machine!

Thanks for looking! I should be back to the old cardage tomorrow! Sleep well!

luv, Mags x

PS oh dear, in the corner you can see the wires from the playstation, laptop, tv, etc; and behind them is a collection of books. Sorry!

Comments

Jules said…
Oh Mags .. .. you have done a wonderful job!!

You are clever.

So do you now have to spoil it and splatter it with blood?!?!?!?

Love Jules xx
Anonymous said…
Luckily I get to zombify it :D I feel a little bad anout ruining mooma's handiwork though...
coops said…
oh your daughter looks fab mags.you`ve dine a cracking job on the dress :D

xx coops xx
Mel said…
Wowsers!
You are so talented honey! I adore its gorjuss colour and just love the style! Very Jane Austen to a tee!
M xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.