Update

Good morning! Huge apologies that I haven't been around much recently, since my daughter's diagnosis with Hodgkin's Lymphoma we have been traipsing from hospital to hospital and from test to scan to test! Her chemo begins on Tuesday and will continue fortnightly for 6 months, after which she will be CURED! Hopefully, having regular appointments will mean that our routine also becomes quite regular!

I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my blog friends, your encouragement and positive thoughts are treasured! Once again, thank you so much!

love Mags B x

Comments

Sue said…
No need to apologise at all Mags, we all understand.
I hope that your daughter's treatment goes okay.
Sending you both hugs
Sue xx
Anonymous said…
Hey Mags! Know about how they throw you from pillar to post! But here is hoping when the schedule is locked it, you can take it easy where you can! All the best to your daughter for the treatment! xoxo Thinking of ya!

Sheila said…
Mags, Hoping the chemo sessions go well and your daughter makes that full recovery - just in time for Xmas too. Wish her well from me pls, Sheila x
mags said…
Hope all goes well for your daughter Mags. Sending hugs to you all.
Mags
x
coops said…
sending all my love and positive thoughts for Tuesday mags.

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.