Dream Valley Challenge #73 - and a DT call!

If you're looking for my post on The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge please scroll down to the previous post. Ta.

Good afternoon! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Hertfordshire, but there's a definite nip in the air, so I have my thermal socks on as well as my thermal unmentionables!!

We are back at Dream Valley Challenges after our winter break, and the first one for 2014 is definitely challenging for me - Boys/Men Our sponsor is the wonderful Robyn's Fetish

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and owned by Robyn Weinrib.
Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner 3 digital stamps


I already had this adorable Choo Choo Charlie and it's just right for a boy's card!


I used Promarkers to colour the image, and the papers are from my overflowing Snippets Box. The sentiment is from a very old set by Stampendous. I added Stickles to the smoke and Glossy Accents to the wheels.

This is actually the second version of this card. I managed to drop Version 1 in the hall, and didn't realise until I'd stood on it in my muddy trainers.... Mud is NOT a good embellishment for a card!!!

Though I know several small boys who think that mud is a great embellishment for a BOY!!!

Do choo-choo over to Dream Valley to see my teamies' fab makes! We are also having a D T CALL!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Burgundy, Berry Red, Lipstick Red; Sunflower, Canary Yellow; Cool Grey 1, 3, 5; lime Green, Limes Zest; Cyan, Sky Blue; Caramel, Tan

Comments

Vicky said…
This is gorgeous sweetie I'm loving that train.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
mixamatoasties said…
That card is just fab! Love the train.

Susan x
Sue said…
Fabulous card Mags, I love the image and beautiful bright colours.
hugs Sue xx
Doreen said…
Fabulous image...gorgeous card.xxx
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags
What a great card!Love the bright colours!
Hugs Lynsey x
Annmaree of Oz said…
Super cute card, Mags! Loving the train and great primary colours!
debby4000 said…
What a lovely, adorable card.
luv
Debby
mags said…
A great male card Mags. Love the cute little train.
Mags
x
coops said…
brilliant male card mags.i love your train and fab papers :D

xx coops xx
This is super adorable, perfect for a boy little or big :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.