CRAFT Challenge DT Challenge #317 Inspired by a Book

Good morning! This week we have a theme at CRAFT Challenge that is rather special to me: Inspired by a Book. Here at the Manor we have books absolutely everywhere!


Our Sponsor is Scrapper's Delights and the DT were very lucky to be able to use one of their cute digis. I chose Robot Chip 2 - isn't he a friendly chap?


I used some very old papers that were knocking about my desk - actually, I used them for last week's CRAFT Challenge, and hadn't put them away!!! The sentiment is from a set of sentiments that came from the late, lamented Pollycraft, many years ago. I added some little eyelets as decoration.

The book that inspired me is 'I, Robot' a collection of short stories by Isaac Asimov - the film of the same name was based on a SF Detective series he wrote, beginning with The Caves of Steel. Yes, I'm a SF/Fantasy geek!

Roll over to our Challenge and see what books have inspired my teamies, then pick your favourite book to inspire you!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
showed this my nephew this morning and he loved it
Mrs A. said…
The papers go perfectly with your little robot chappie. Must admit I had not heard of Isaac Asimov so I went off to Amazon for a snoop. Wow to have nearly written 500 books is some prolific writer.!
The book accidentally fell off the shelf into my basket too!! Going on holiday soon so will take it with me. Hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
A fantastic fun creation Mags, those old papers go a treat with this image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Fabulous card Mags I actually love 'I Robot' seen the film loads of time, great image and smashing papers.
hugs
lorraine x
mags said…
Finally managed to find time to pop by for a catch up. This last two weeks with the wedding have been a whirlwind.
Your card is super. Great image and love the colours and design.
Mags
x
Diane said…
Wonderful papers, rhinestones and fun robot image Mags.

Hugs Diane

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.