CRAFT Challenge #371 Sketch

Good morning! I hope the sun is shining for you today! Our new CRAFT Challenge this week is a sketch.


Our ace sponsors this week are DRS Designs and Digital Delights

I have used Shelldon the Turtle for my card, isn't he cute?


I turned the sketch sideways. The papers are from the snippets drawer, I think they are both by Prima but can't give any more info. Sorry! The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and I stamped it on a tag cut with an MFT Die-namics die. The sparkly green candy is by Papermania.

I'm entering a Challenge, since all my papers and the turquoise card are snippets!

I am going to re-visit Pixie's Snippets Challenge - it's a long time since I last visited The Playground, I'll stand at the back and hope that Miss doesn't notice me!

My teamies have done marvellous things with this sketch, do go and see and be inspired!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Di said…
SUPER card Mags - I do love the sweet image :) And it's wonderful to see you in the Playground again after a while away. Do try out the diving board over the duck pond - it's very popular right now as we finally have a bit of sunshine!

Hugs

Di xx
Sheryl said…
Hi Mags, another fab card. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Beautifully coloured image and great choice of DP xx
coldwaters2 said…
Oh how adorable and cute this is Mags such a sweet looking image, the colours, papers and design are superb
hugs
lorraine x
What a GREAT card, love the image and the papers, great sketch and so is your interpretation.

Shame about the Welsh Team wasn't it? never mind they did well to get so far.
Thanks for the encouragement
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Heee I love your little turtle (great job with colouring the grass) ... you aced that sketch!
Cute creation hun, love the sketch gonna try & join in!
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.