Dream Valley DT Challenge #150 Metal

Hello, my dearios! Happy Monday!

Our new challenge at Dream Valley is to use Metal on your creation. By the way, make sure you hop over to the Challenge blog, we have a new and very pretty background!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Star Stampz - do go and have a look at the adorable digi images there!

I used My Sweet Rose on my card, she is so cute!


The papers are from the Saffron paper pad by Basic Grey, which seems to be out of print. That's one of the disadvantages of using up old papers, often they are no longer available. The flowers are various paper flowers from my stash, and they all have gold-coloured brads as centre-pieces.

In the top right corner is a filigree metal embellishment that came from Whiff of Joy. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the rose on the knot is by Webster's Pages, it was a magazine freebie a long time ago. The ivy leaves are also from stash and very old! The doily behind the image is cut with a die by Apple Blossom dies from Craft Stash

My teamies have made some gorgeous creations, do go over to the blog to be inspired!

I am scheduling this post, because tomorrow I have a hospital appointment to prepare for an operation on Wednesday, when the tube which lies above my right boob, and which was used to feed in the chemo drugs last year, will be removed. HOORAY!!!!!

I hope I've got the scheduling right lol!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty Mags. I hope the op went okay yesterday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I love the flowers and the image and the lovely colours, but what clever thinking to add brads to the flowers as your metal addition, must try and remember that LOL.
Hope all went well with the op.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.