My Time to Craft #356 Sympathy

Morning, all! It's a grey and overcast day here in S-E Hertfordshire - I hope you guys are seeing some sunshine this weekend!

We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft and it's quite a difficult one: Sympathy.

I am a big fan of Jennifer McGuire and took inspiration from this video entitled 4-for-1 masked cards. It's a clever technique, because you get two cards from just one stamping session.


I cut a circle in a piece of card the same size as a card front and stamped various flower and leaf imges in dye inks over both pieces, added a stamped sentiment, and mounted them on 2 card bases with foam tape. I cut one of the cards down because the circle looked a bit remote on a full-sized card.

Some close-ups:


and:


My teamies have made some beautiful and elegant sympathy cards - do go and see them!

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Both are beautiful Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags these are so pretty I like the idea of being able to make two cards from one design you have done an excellent job with these
hugs
lorraine x
SO clever AND beautiful too, pretty stamping Mags.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.