My Time to Craft #365 Monochrome

Hi, guys! Our Challenge this fortnight is Monochrome - that is, use shades of just one colour on your creation (skin and hair don't count!)

I got out my Distress Inks and did some embossed resist!


I used an old stamp set from Clearly Besotted to stamp and heat-emboss three dragonflies and some little hearts onto watercolour paper, then wet the paper. I squished some Seedless Preserves onto a craft mat and used that to paint. Then I added some sequins, a sentiment from the stamp set, and a purple banner. I liked it so much that I had another go, this time with Victorian Velvet!


This one DOES NOT FIT THE CHALLENGE because one of the banners is purple, not pink - but I wanted to show you anyway!

Hop over to the Challenge blog to see my teamies' gorgeous creations!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

So glad you decided to share, this is lovely Mags, love the stamp and the colours.
Faith
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really lovely creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Ooooh they are so pretty Mags!
Jules said…
Hi Mags

These cards are gorgeous .. .. you must be so pleased with them.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
crafty-stamper said…
Both gorgeous cards great resist technique and love the beautiful embossed stamps--love the colours too
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.