CRAFT Challenge #464 NEW

Hello, my dearios! We have a NEW Challenge at CRAFT Challenge and our theme is NEW! New baby, new home, new job....


The fun image is AKV House by Bugaboo Stamps. It cried out for primary colours! The papers are from the 'Ad Lib' collection by Bo Bunny. I added two pieces of velvet ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is an old one from Lili of the Valley and I used a Word Bubbles die by Paper Smooches - and then a tiny silver heart to cover a smudge!!

Our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.


My teamies have left some terrific inspiration for you on the blog! Go and see!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags. Love those papers & the dies you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful new home card great image,papers and layout
Carol x
ALways loved that house, such a quirky image. Love the bright colours and your card.
Faith
x
aussie aNNie said…
Awesome design Mags, great post.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.