My Time to Craft #369 Inspired by a Film

Hi, guys! I hope you're enjoying a good weekend. My daughter is visiting from Ireland and we've just come back from a delicious lunch at a Japanese restaurant. Nomnomnom!

Onto our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! and the theme is Inspired by a Film. I have made a card for a bloke, featuring Superman.


All the images are from Paper Smooches' Super stamp set, and I fussy cut Superman and the buildings in the background. The papers are from stash, I used a Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders die for the grass.

I added clear Nuvo Drops to some of the sars in the sky, and the star on the sentiment is from stash.

I hope you all have a 'super' week ahead!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

LOL, what a great Superman, a GREAT card Mags.
Would love to visit a Japanese restaurant, haven't one around here.
Faith
x
Unknown said…
Fab card Mags, love the little scene :)
Hugs Kaz xx
Hehe, that is such fun Mags! Love his big cheesy grin, this is a pose my hubby takes on occasion! LOL. Fantastic card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, hope you had a great time with your daughter, a super card (sorry) for any bloke. Have a wonderful week... Megan
Pat said…
Great card for a guy Mags, love the bright sky and and all your super cut-outs.

Pat xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome creation Mags. Glad you are spending precious time with your daughter and had an awesome lunch.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great make....Superman is one of my favourite movies
Hugs Shell xx
Lynne in NI said…
Hahaha what a fab superman! Great card Mags :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.