CRAFT Challenge #469 Father's Day or Male

Morning, all! I am scheduling this post as I have hospital check-ups tomorrow and I don't know how long it will take! However, the good news is I'm still in remission from my bowel cancer. It's amazing to think that it's now 2 years since I started my treatment - and thanks to the incredible doctors and nurses of the NHS I am still here!!!

So I hope this post appears at the right time. We have a topical theme at CRAFT Challenge which is Father's Day or For a Bloke..


This lovely image is Lighthouse by Sweet 'n Sassy. Icoloured it with Promarkers. The paper is from stash, I cut it so that the centre, where the lines cross, would be behind the top of the lighthouse, and added Spectrum Noir sparkle to the coloured wedges, and also to the yellow section of the lighthouse. The die-cut 'Dad' is made with a very old MFT alphabet die, and covered with Glossy Accents.

Our great sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


Take a look at the fab creations my teamies have left on the blog to inspire you!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Your card is awesome Mags. Hope you were not held up in hospital today. Great news that it has been 2 years since you have been clear of cancer.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A Wonderful masculine card, fab colouring Mags.

Good to hear your excellent news, such a worry waiting to hear the results, my brother had good news this week too. It's a good week for results :)
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, I love your lighthouse card Mags, so clever to cut your background like the rays!
Hope you got on OK at Hosp, I can hardly believe that was 2 years ago already!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.