CRAFT Challenge #466 Colour Combo.

Hi, guys! As you read this I will be on the way to Dublin to visit my daughter's little family for the weekend. I'm hoping for sunny weather! I hope I have scheduled this properly!

We have a colour Challenge:


So please use pink, purple, aqua/greenish-blue, white and dark blue in your creations!


This sweet image is Cute Seahorse from Oddball Art. The papers are from stash and I used a glitter peel-off over the join. The glasses and bubbles have added Nuvo Drops. The sentiment is made with an old My Favorite Things Die-namics die and covered with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.

Our sponsor is Oddball Art.


Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

What a wonderful fun card, love how you have used the colours.
Faith
x
scrappymo! said…
This is so darn cute! The image is great and I like the papers your chose.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.