My Time to Craft #375 Wedding/Engagement/Anniversary

Good afternoon, all! I hope you're having a good weekend. Our daughter and the Gorgeous Grandson are here - Oscar is very fast on his feet now, and quite tall, so I've been madly moving various ornaments to much higher shelves than I thought necessary this morning! How quickly we forget what small children can get up to! And how one cheeky grin can melt a doting grandma's heart!

That's why I'm a few hours late with my DT post for My Time to Craft. Our theme is Weddings, Engagements or Anniversaries nice and romantic!

I made a Z-fold card. Here is the front:


Because the Dotty Card by Anna Marie Designs is printed on only one side I cut a piece that's 4.25 by 5.50 inches and a second piece that's 4.75 by 5.50 inches, then scored at 4.25, folded the flap, and glued it so the patterned sides were facing each other. Then I scored at 2 and an eighth inches down the front and folded it back. Does that make sense?

Here is the inside:


I used an old Nellie Snellen heart die to make the focal point. I used Distress Oxide ink to colour the smaller hearts and glued a pice of paper lace, made with the Floral Trellis Die from Card Making Magic on top. The pearl hearts in the corners are from Hobbycraft. The purple heart gem is from stash.

My teamies have made some very beautiful and romantic cards for the challenge, go and see!

Thanks for looking! I'm about to order a takeaway from the new Japanese restaurant that's just opened in Hoddesdon! It's rather good.

Take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Love the fold and beautiful die-cut heart --hope you enjoyed your takeaway and time with your grandchildren
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags & very stylish. Enjoy your time with your family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous.xx
scrappymo! said…
Your card is really pretty! Love the colours and pretty polka dots on the DP
I do not make enough fancy folded cards. They always catch my eye in blogland!
You have done a lovely job on this pretty card
Love this hun, its so pretty
Hope you are doing ok
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.