My Time to Craft #376 Artist Trading Card (ATC)

Hiya! I hope everyone's having an enjoyable weekend!

Today there's a new challenge at My Time to Craft and this fortnight we'd like to see Artist Trading Cards, or ATCs. These are little cards, 2 and a half inches by 3 and a half inches, which you decorate. Yes, like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards, but prettier!

I was inspired by a 6 x 6 pad of papers called The Peony Avenue by Studio 5


I cut 2 papers to size and sliced across them at an angle and reassembled them. I gold embossed the edges using Versamark and embossing powder. I fussy cut flowers and leaves from one of the papers. Then I went over the flowers with a sparkle pen. I also decorated the back


It was very interesting working on such a small scale, and now I want to make a co-ordinating card to see if it will work when expanded!

Do go and see my teamies' fab ATCs, they are so varied and original!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Great ATC front and back love the added flowers--aawww I posted my ATC set on Thursday--pity!!!
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two gorgeous ATC's Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous result Mags.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.