My Time to Craft! #379 Under the Sea

Hi, guys! I hope you're having a lovely weekend! Ye Olde Manne and I have just spent a week in Beautiful North Norfolk, visiting stately homes, riding on a train pulled by a steam engine, watching birds and reading. It was so restful!

Now we're home again and the washing machine is working overtime. It's also time for a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! whose theme is Under the Sea.

Before I go on, please note that the day for our Challenge is changing. From the next Challenge WE ARE CHANGING FROM FORTNIGHTLY SATURDAYS TO FORTNIGHTLY FRIDAYS.

For my card I used an image from Pollycraft - which is now under the wing of Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Unfortunately this mermaid is no longer available, but do check out the adorable Chester the Monkey!


I used blue and green papers from the snippets drawer and White Nuvo Drops. I went round the image with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. The sentiment is made with a die from a Love from Lizi kit.

Have a look at my teamies' aquatic creations and join in!

Don't forget the Challenge is changing to FRIDAYS!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Glad you had a good time away together. Your card is gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.