The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #46

Hello, my dearios! In 9 months time it will be Boxing Day! (Where has this year gone?) But don't panic, we have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

The blog post isn't up yet, but don't worry, it will be there later today.

I used some Hunkydory papers and toppers that came free with a magazine quite a long time ago to make 3 cards.


The sentiment says "From our home to yours at Christmas."


This one has a shopping theme - I'm never so elegant as these ladies when shopping!


And this one has an image of a sketchy poinsettia!

Do join in with the Challenge, it's never too soon to start making Christmas cards!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

ahlers5 said…
Two very lovely cards!
Janette said…
Hi Mags, well I love both these cards, but the very thought of Christmas does not appeal to me just yet, I am hoping for a good summer first...have a lovely day.xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Thank you for the reminder Mags. I have 5 made & 3 of them are to sons & daughter. I had better get a move on!!! Your creations are lovely sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
LOL, don't even joke - Christmas will be here soon enough! Love your cards, those toppers were fab freebies!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.