The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #45 Anything Christms Goes.

Hi, guys! It's a chilly but sunny Spring day - why not make a Christmas card? Yes, we have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and this time you have until March 26th to add your festive creation!

I received a really beautiful card from a good friend last year and have recycled the image.


The Wise Men picture and script are silver foiled and so gorgeous! I used a shaped Spellbinders Labels Three die (sadly out of print) to cut the image, then traced around the outside of the die onto silver mirri card and fussy cut it to use as a mat. The background paper was in my stash, and I used more silver mirri to mat it.

It's a very simple card, but I hope it does the original justice!

Have a look at my teamies' lovely work and be inspired!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.