Dream Valley Challenge #201 Pink Birthday

Hi, guys! I hope you're all keeping well! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley and it's a lovely, girlie theme - Pink Birthday.

Our fab sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and the DT were lucky enough to be given some images to work with - I chose the darling Flying Elf. So cute!


I chose the Promarker colours from the background paper, which is a very old piece by Kanban, and has lovely silver foiling which really gleams in the light. Because I didn't have quite enough to stretch across my card I added a matted scrap of an old Nitwits paper down the middle to hide the gap. The elf's hair and dress, and the dragon's horns, have Spectrum Noir sparkle added to them.

The silver-embossed banner and sentiment are also old, they are by Clearly Besotted. I added pink Nuvo drops around the scalloped mat which I cut with a Spellbinders die, and inked the edge of the image with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.

Is this pink enough, do you think?

So if you want an excuse to make something pink and girlie, join in with the challenge! Don't forget to check out my teamies' creations for inspiration!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Definitely pink and girly, love all the little details and that image is so adorable.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty & cute Mags. Love that bp.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A cute image choice and you have coloured it beautifully to match those gorgeous papers .. .. and definitely pink enough LOL!!

Great layout!

Hope all is good at your end.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend when it arrives.

Love Jules xx
crafty-stamper said…
Love the beautifully coloured image-fabulous hair and pretty B.paper very girly.
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.