Dream Valley #206 Christmas in July

Hello, my lovelies! When you read this I will be away in the Republic of Ireland, staying with my daughter and her fmily. My grandson hasjust turned three! Where does the time go??? So this post is scheduled, and I hope I've done it right.

Our new challenge at Dream Valley is Christmas in July. So we are looking forward to see your Christmas creations - remember, it doesn't have to be a card! Although in fact I have made a card!


The image is Snow Queen Portrait from Sassy Studios Designs. I used snippets of blue winter papers, and the silver mirri sentiment is made with an old Love From Lizi die. I added drops of Diamond Stickles in her hair to look like snowflakes.

Rather than mat and layer all the papers I brushed the edges with Faded jeans Distress Ink, because I thought that gave a more delicate look.

Go and see my teamies' cool Christmas creations for some inspiration!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful! All those Frozen fans would adore this! Hope you had a lovely time with your family x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.