My Time to Craft! #402 Christmas

Hi, guys! It is blisteringly hot here in S-E Herts - but to cool us all down we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft which is Christmas.


For my card I have used items left over from an old kit by Love From Lizi. The image is cut out from a piece of patterned paper, foam mounted on another patterned paper from the kit. The sentiment reads 'Winter Wonderland' and is embossed in gold and mounted on a scrap of gold cardstock. I used the same gold cardstock as the main mat.

I think this would make a good Christmas card for a bloke!

Thanks for looking, and keep cool!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags. Yes the weather is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Hard to breath.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A VERY Effective card, love the reindeer and the papers.
Faith x
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.