Dream Valley #207 Hand-coloured image.

Hello there! I hope you're all keeping well. We havea new challenge at Dream Valley which is to use a Hand-coloured Image.

I used a lovely image from our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy.
This is Spring Fairy and I loved colouring her!


The papers are Nitwits' Bonnets and Bowties digi papers. I added a pink ribbon from my stash and a die-cut sentiment.

Have a look at my teamies' creations, using some adorable images from our sponsor!

Thanks for looking, andhave a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I like the way you have coloured this image. Very pretty card. Sorry for being MIA for a while. Not doing too good at the moment with this frozen shoulder I have had since January. Nothing seems to relief it and
I have to just wait for it to clear through my system. Hugs Mrs
A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So delicate and so Beautiful Mags.
Faith x
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.