My Time to Craft! #407 Inside Out.

Hello, my dearios! I'm sorry I'm so late posting this, we've had a busy day preparing for our Church Harvest Festival on Sunday.

Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! is Inside Out which may sound a little puzzling. No worries! All it means is that we'd like the Inside of your card decorated to look as pretty as the Outside! Like this:


Now for the inside:


I did a lot of masking on my card! The flower image is from the September kit by Love from Lizi, I used masks to stamp the flowers and leaves and also to cover the entire bouquet while I stamped the background with the Candystripe background stamp in Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue dye ink. I wish I had chosen a softer colour, this one is a smidge too bright.

I used Promarkers to colour the flowers and leaves.I added Nuvo crystal drops to the flower centres, and embossed the sentiment in gold.

For the inside I used more masking and coloured inks to replicate the design on the front, and another sentiment from the kit.

I'm really happy with this card, for once the masking came out ok!

Go and see the inventive ways my teamies have interpreted the theme, and have a go!

Thanks for looking, and have a fab weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Pretty as a picture both inside and out. Does exactly what it says on the tin.! I love your colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: your DT project card for the inside out challenge is spectacular!!! simply beautiful!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags, inside & out.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card inside and out-love the flower stamp and brilliant masking
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.