Dream Valley #214 Favourite Colour Combo

Good morning! There's a new Challenge at Dream Valley to cheer up your Monday! Our theme is Your Favourite Colour Combo.

Our sponsor is the gorgeous Polkadoodles. I have used the beautiful Winter Time Octavia.


My colours are blue and yellow, with silver. This is a fabulous image to colour! The papers are from my stash. I used a silver Bubble Peel-off and a Handwritten Happy Birthday die, both from Love from Lizi.

Nikky kindly sent some adorable images for my teamies to use, and they have created some gorgeous inspiration for you on the blog!

Do join in the Challenge and show off your favourite colours!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags b x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
A lovely colour combination. Always nice to see what other people’s favourite colours are. Hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
A gorgeous colour combo Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.