The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #60 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hi there! I hope you're all keeping well! Are you thinking about Christmas yet? We have another challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge to inspire you.


I have been making quite a few simple cards like this, where the emphasis is on patterned paper. I have a LOT of patterned paper! I used First Edition Believe in Magic papers - the red layer is glittered. I cut the snowflake with a MFT Die-namics Layered Snowflakes set using Love from Lizi's White Snow glitter cardstock. I love Lizi's glitter cardstock, it doesn't shed!

The sentiment is from Simply Winter Sentiments by Lawn Fawn. Finally I added White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops around the snowflake.

My teamies have left some wonderful inspiration for you on the Challenge Blog, do go and see!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week.

love Mags B x

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

A great way to use up some of your papers.

I love the snowflake die you have used.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.