My Time to Craft #433 Use a Stencil

Hi, guys! It's another lovely day here in S-E Herts. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. During the summer I wear a straw hat shaped rather like a Stetson, and whenever I go out in my hat and mask my hubby howls with laughter because I look like a short and pudgy outlaw from the Wild West! We have to get our entertainment where we can, these days!

We have even better entertainment for you at My Time to Craft where the new theme is to Use a Stencil.


I used the Hero Arts Swirl Stencil to make a background with glitter embossing paste. I coloured 3 dollops with Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet Distress Inks before smooshing it over the stencil. Once it was dry I added a die-cut in gold card with a vellum shadow.

Go and see my teamies' gorgeous work, they are so full of inspiration!

Take care, my lovelies, and thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

WOW! I LOVE your stencilling Mags. Gorgeous colours and love the glitter in them too, great sentiment.
Take care
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous stencilling love the coloured glitter embossing paste
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags. Yes we all look like bandits in our masks. My neighbour always dresses in black, even in the summer & insisted she had a black mask as well. She looks quite scary.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
WOW! That looks amazing hun, just love the colours & sparkle

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx
Zoechaos said…
Love this stencil work and all those delicious colours. x
Mags, this is utterly gorgoeus! LOVE that you coloured the paste, it's so pretty! Lovely diecut sentiment too, this is super pretty. Having a wee giggle about your 'tiny outlaw' look too. Thanks for the smiles! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.