Dream Valley Challenges #

I am such a numpty! I was convinced that the last Dream Valley Challenge for the year was next week. So convinced that I only realised when I went to post my card. D'Oh!!! 

We will be back on January 11th! 

Our theme this time is Christmas!

We have some terrific sponsors for this challenge, check out the blog post for details! I used an older digi from sponsor Di's Digital Stamps which sadly now seems to be unavailable.
The background paper and sentiment banner are from my stash. I added Frosted Lace stickles to the snow and snowflakes. 

Isn't this an adorable image? 

Go and see what my teamies, who are much more alert than I am, have created, and join the fun! 

Take care and stay safe! 

love Mags B x

Comments

A Wonderful and an AW! card Mags, it's beautiful. Love the background also.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Really cute Mags. Sorry I haven't been about, I was away at my son's for a week. First time I have seen him because of Covid. There was a few tears shed.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie Mags, love your little mice. I've no idea what day it is most days so you're not alone LOL ;)
And thank you for the lovely Christmas card you sent, mine still has the glitter drying on them so you're way ahead of me!
Fabulous make hun, love the image so sweet!
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.