Sheetload of Cards May 2023

 Do you guys know about the lovely Alicia's monthly 'Sheetload of Cards' sketches? She gives instructions on how to cut patterned papers to make cards with her sketch.  I took 2 very old 12 x 12" papers and made a dozen cards with the May 23 Sheetload.


I might add a sentiment to the 'celebrate' cards.

The images are stamps from old card kits by Love from Lizi, the sentiments were from Lili of the Valley

I am on the neverending quest to use up my papers! Two down, 28659346 to go!!!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love, Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Well if that’s all you have , you will get through them all in no time!! I have seen her sheet load series and on my back burner to try out. Hospital trip for me on Monday for yet again another blood test. Hugs Mrs A.
Lynne in NI said…
Well done on using up your papers Mags LOL!! I'm on the same mission 😉. These are both fab!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.