Love from Lizi July kit - handstamped backgrounds!

 Hiya! During this very wet July I have been spending time in the craft hovel with the gorgeous July kit by Love from Lizi.  I used images from the stamp set to make backgrounds in blue and pink.


The card base, tag, twine and peel-offs all came in the kit.  I added Nuvo glitter dots in the centres of the yellow flowers.



Here is the pink background.  The jar and label are two of the ephemera, and the blooms are made with the accompanying die set.  Again I added Nuvo glitter drops to the centres of the flowers.

On grey, drizzly days there is nothing quite like crafting!

I hope you're all keeping well!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
These are fab Mags, LOVE how your backgrounds turned out! Yes here's hoping August is better weather, I think it rained here virtually every single day in July!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.