Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a good time last night! I must admit, I did feel a wee bit fragile this morning! It was the bubbles in the champers that did it, I'm sure, and not the bottle of wine that my old man and I had polished off before midnight struck!!

I've made this card for my sister: before Christmas I stayed with her to help her clean her house (which was left in an awful state by the people who'd rented it last year) so I think she'll appreciate poor Anya overwhelmed by the laundry!

The stamp came from the wonderful Dies to Die For in the summer, and this is the first time I've inked her! How shocking is that when she's so cute??!

Papers are from the Porcelain stack by Basic Grey, which I bought at the Ally Pally in the spring. I've stickled the edges but otherwise left off the embellies, as I think it looks ok without. The MS punches came from the AP, too.

I'm entering this card for the anyone for Anya? challenge, which this week is a sketch. The sketch seems to ask for a shaped card, but none of my nesties is big enough, so I used good old Martha instead.

ok, off to make the tea! It's quite nice to be getting back into the usual routine after several weeks of chaos!

Thanks for looking

luv, Mags

Promarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink, Pastel pink; leaf green, emerald; Satin, Tan, Cinnamon

Comments

Christine L said…
And a happy new year to you too Mags - love the card... colours and layout are perfect x
Anonymous said…
Hi Mags,
The bubbles got me too! :) Love your card. Don't worry about the nesties, you can still see the sketch.
Happy New Year!
Yvonne x
cats whiskers said…
Thank you for you good wishes sweetie, wow you have created a fabulous card here, I love the colour scheme and your perfect colouring
Happy 2011
Hugs Jacqui xx
Louise said…
Your card is perfect and I bet your friend will love it, especially love how you have framed it and used the dark colour.
Hugs Louise xx
debby4000 said…
Adorable sweet card Mags.
luv
Debby
Macpurp said…
this is so pretty! I really love how you coloured it.
love teen x
coops said…
stunning card mags.i love the fab image and your papers and colours are gorgeous.
happy new year :D

xx coops xx
stephanne said…
Oh memories, eh? This is a lovely project, the image is really cute and I love the papers and punch that you've used!! Wishing you the very best of the new year!!
hugs, stephanne
Jill said…
aww this is gorgeous Mags, love the DP and the scalloped edges thanks for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.