Another Get Well card



My dear friend Ros has a really horrible cold, the kind that makes you croak like a froggie. It's especially tough because she's a teacher! This adorable image from LotV will cheer her up, I hope. Don't you just love the bottle of medicinal carrot juice?!

The sketch is from Create4fun Challenge but I've changed it a bit, so I'm not entering the challenge. It's a very nice sketch, though!

I used Nitwits papers from the old scrap box for the squares, and the circle (cut with a Nestie) is DCWV Garden Party stack. I stickled the edges and also the Prima flowers, and added 3 Wild Orchid rosebuds. The 3 dots are Paperchase stickers (they are so useful!)

Tomorrow there's a new Dream Valley Challenge so I'll be posting after I get back from Church. There will be a cautionary tale of how not to craft. A glass of wine was involved!

I hope you're all having a peaceful and creative weekend. Thanks for looking!

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Almond, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Pastel Pink, Bright Orange, Leaf Green, Indigo, Powder Blue

Comments

Crafty Urchins said…
what a cute image, love the layout too,
hope your friend gets better soon...tell her to get the carrot juice down her mixed with a drop of sherry or course.
Sue xx
Macpurp said…
am sure this will cheer your friend up! cracking card!
love teen x
Carole of Brum said…
Hi Mags, I think this will cheer your friend up, it certainly brought a smile to my face. CoB
melsanford said…
Awww! Such a cute image! I love the fab layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Lin said…
This is just adorable. Love that cute lil bunnie and I'm sure it put a smile on your croaky friend's face.

Lin xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.