Good evening, all! I'm sorry this post is so late, we've had Internet problems, but my daughter is now home from a weekend away and she found the wire that had become unplugged! Next week we're going to buy a new Router - exciting times!! Just as exciting is our latest challenge at Dream Valley which is the perennial favourite Anything Goes Our sponsor is Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10 voucher to spend at her online shop. Isn't that a fab prize?! Her shop sells Crafter's Companion gear, inclucing the cute 'Humphrey' stamps and Spectrum Noir pens, so that is what I used. This sweet image is called 'Flowers for You'. I apologise for the naff picture, the green Nitwits papers are brighter and prettier in real life! I got out my Spellbinders dies for this card: the flower is made with the Rose Creations set, the oval is the largest of the Floral Ovals, and the sentiment is on a Fancy Tag. Here's an inside shot: I coloured the...
Comments
I hope you are OK.
To make your post stick at the top of your blog do your post as normal and then go back into it by going to your dashboard and go into edit posts and open up the post you want to make "sticky".
Go to the bottom and click on "post options"
This brings up a new set of options.
Set date and time should be showing the time you actually posted.
Go in and alter the date to the date you want your sticky to end .. .. but don't delete the whole date in one go .. . you always need to leave the slashes in place .. .. highlight just the first two numbers and change these. Then the next two then the last two (if you want it to stay there until next year LOL!!). But always leave the slashes in place.
Once you have done that hit "publish" again and the date of your post should change to the date you chose and should stay at the top until then.
Hope it works for you Mags and that you have a happy birthday too!!!
Love Jules xx
Hugs Lynsey x